For Subcontractors & Tradies
Business Insurance for
Carpenters are the focal point of most construction projects – creating the frames and finishes on which the rest of the project rests. Business insurance for carpenters is vital to protecting your company from the many risks it faces every day, from on-the-job accidents to faulty equipment and more.
Whether formwork, first-fix, second-fix or a mix of all three, Australian carpentry businesses face many and varied risks, such as:
- Site – third-party property, contract works, design/buildability risks
- Product – failure of installed product
- Transport – vehicle, materials in transit
- Operational – employee risks, safety
Be Covered Insurance Brokers are Adelaide-based specialist insurers with the skills and know-how to service construction businesses throughout Australia. We understand your business’s risks so you can get the right mix of insurances to protect your business, your staff and your livelihood.
Insurance Products for
Most Carpenters in Adelaide and beyond understand managing risks like damage caused by a building collapse, vehicle insurance or theft of tools and equipment. However, there are many other risks that businesses may not realise are covered even if the risk is understood. Whether you are just starting out or have been in business for a long time, it is worth reviewing your insurance mix to see if you’ve got the appropriate cover for:
- Legal liability for contract or payment disputes
- Materials and equipment both on and away from site
- Professional indemnity for risks like incorrect set-out, design and pure economic loss claims
- Statutory liability to cover risks such as OHS, environmental and employment practices
- Vehicle, tools and equipment
At Be Covered Insurance Brokers, like you, we carefully measure your needs to create custom-fitting insurance programs tailored to your specific requirements. Every Carpenter has different risks, business outcomes, and goals they want to achieve. We recognise the importance of having the right tools for the job, which is why we’ve created a range of insurance solutions that can be adapted to your business. No matter where you are in Australia, Be Covered Insurance Brokers will work with you to create a tailored plan based on your needs.
Do What You Do
Best and Let Us Get
Fill out the form to get started.
"*" indicates required fields