For Subcontractors & Tradies
Business Insurance for
Business insurance for trades within Australia's construction and building industry can be complex. We understand the unique risks and liabilities faced by businesses in this industry, and can provide comprehensive protection for your business, employees, tools, and equipment. No matter your work, we’re confident that we're the right fit for you.
With so many skilled trades, listing all businesses that Be Covered Insurance Brokers can assist is challenging. We like to say that if you are a building or construction specialist needing assistance with your insurance, you should speak to a building and construction insurance specialist like Be Covered.
Our experienced brokers can help you:
- Understand what your insurance needs are and what are your “Must haves”, “Wish list”, and “Don’t need” insurances to fit within your current needs and budget
- Negotiate coverage and pricing on your behalf utilising our access to exclusive products and ‘bulk buying’ prices not usually provided directly to clients
- Your claims advocate in the unfortunate event of a claim, making sure your claims are actioned swiftly, and you receive all the benefits you are entitled to
Insurance Products for
Most trades we meet understand risks such as product failure causing fire, third-party injury or damage, or the all-too-common theft of valuable tools or materials on-site. However, we often see businesses that don’t fully comprehend the scope of available cover across the complex nature of these businesses, particularly as new insurance products have developed to deal with Australia’s changing business conditions. Whether you are a newly established business or have been operating for a long time, it is worth reviewing your mix of insurance products to decide if you require cover for risks such as:
- Statutory liability to cover risks such as OHS and employment practices
- Professional indemnity for design risk and pure economic loss claims
- Materials both on and away from site
- Tenant liability for leased premises
- Cyber liability to protect valuable infrastructure and data
- Machinery and electronic equipment breakdown
- Legal liability for contract or payment disputes
Be Covered are specialists in our trade. We provide insurance broking advice and services exclusively to the construction and building industry. Every specialist trade has different risks, business outcomes, and goals they want to achieve. At Be Covered Insurance, we understand this, and we tailor our advice to match your circumstances. We have the knowledge and experience to find you the most comprehensive cover at a competitive price. Whether you are located in Adelaide or interstate, contact us today for a no-obligation chat about your insurance needs.
Do What You Do
Best and Let Us Get
Fill out the form to get started.
"*" indicates required fields