For Subcontractors & Tradies
Business Insurance for
Structural Trades are responsible for a building's structural longevity long after the toolboxes are packed and the site is put into use. Business insurance for structural trades is a vital form of protection for those working in this sector.
Structural trades fashion the bones of every building project. From the foundations of the building to the framing, they facilitate the creation of our infrastructure, from small warehouse extensions to new high-rise dwellings.
With so many skilled trades, listing all the businesses Be Covered Insurance Brokers can assist is challenging. We like to say that if you are a building or construction specialist, you should speak to a building and construction insurance specialist like Be Covered. Based in Adelaide, we specialise in providing cost-effective insurance solutions for tradies in South Australia and interstate. No matter your work, our expertise in assisting businesses within the construction sector is second to none. We are confident that we can provide a comprehensive insurance solution for your business.
The list of these skilled trades is long and ever-changing. Generally, these trades are:
- Steel fixers
- Steel fabricator
- Concrete Form workers
Can Help You:
- Understand what your insurance needs are and what are your “Must haves”, “Wish list”, and “Don’t need” insurances to fit within your current needs and budget
- Negotiate coverage and pricing on your behalf utilising our access to exclusive products and ‘bulk buying’ prices not usually provided directly to clients
- Your claims advocate in the unfortunate event of a claim, making sure your claims are actioned swiftly, and you receive all the benefits to which you are entitled
Insurance Products for
Most trades we meet understand risks such as product failure causing fire, third-party injury or damage, or the all-too-common theft of valuable tools or materials on-site. However, we often see businesses that don’t understand the scope of available cover across the complex nature of these businesses, particularly as new insurance products have developed to deal with Australia’s changing business conditions. Whether you are a newly established business or have been operating for a long time, it is worth reviewing your mix of insurance products to decide if you need products to cover risks such as:
- Statutory liability to cover risks such as OHS and employment practices
- Professional indemnity for design risk and pure economic loss claims
- Materials both on an away from site
- Tenant liability for leased premises
- Cyber liability to protect valuable infrastructure and data
- Machinery and electronic equipment breakdown
- Legal liability for contract or payment disputes
At Be Covered, like you, we are specialists in our trade. We provide bespoke insurance broking advice and services to businesses within Australia’s construction and building industry. Every trade has different risks and business outcomes, and goals they want to achieve. Our Adelaide-based Brokers will work with you to create a tailored plan based on your needs. If you’re a tradesman, subcontractor, project manager or business owner within the construction and building industry, we have you covered.
Do What You Do
Best and Let Us Get
Fill out the form to get started.
"*" indicates required fields