For Subcontractors & Tradies
Business Insurance for
Landscapers & Gardeners
Like two pieces of land, no two Landscaping or Gardening businesses are the same. We design Business insurance for landscaping and gardening that safeguards your company, employees, and equipment from potential dangers.
Whether creating intricate domestic gardens, open public spaces, or anything in between, Landscapers and Gardeners in South Australia and beyond face many risks.
Some of these include:
- Liability – causing injury or property damage to third parties
- Tools and Machinery – Theft or Damage
- Transport – motor vehicle, materials in transit
- Operational – employee, safety
- Product – failure of the installed product, legal liability for contract disputes
- Warehouse/Office/Yard – theft, fire, business interruption
Insurance Products for
Landscapers / Gardeners
Most Landscapers and Gardeners understand the importance of covering risks such as damaging existing property or theft of equipment. However, their business is exposed to a broader range of threats in an increasingly litigious and regulated world. If you work within Adelaide or interstate, we recommend conducting a review of your insurances with a suitably qualified advisor to ensure that you remain adequately protected as your business grows and changes.
Often, we meet companies that are unaware of insurance cover for common risks, which can include:
- Legal liability to cover legal fees in payment disputes with clients
- Statutory liability to cover risks such as OHS, environment and employment practices
- Professional indemnity for design risk and pure economic loss claims
- Tenant liability for leased premises
- Cyber liability to protect valuable infrastructure and data
- Materials both on an away from site
- Machinery and electronic equipment breakdown
Like you, Be Covered Insurance Brokers carefully consider your business’ operating environment and conditions to create custom-fitting solutions tailored to meet your needs. Every Landscaper and Gardener operating in Australia faces different risks, business outcomes, and goals they want to achieve. We believe that your business’ unique qualities are a strength, and take the time to learn about your enterprise so we can create a tailored plan based on your requirements. For cover you can trust, and advice you can rely on, speak to the team at Be Covered Insurance today.
Do What You Do
Best and Let Us Get
Fill out the form to get started.
"*" indicates required fields