Commercial Vehicle

Commercial Vehicle insurance (also known as Commercial Motor insurance) can cover your motor vehicle against accidental damage and theft.

Depending on your circumstance and how you use your vehicle or vehicles Be Covered can tailor a policy providing cover for:

  • Director’s vehicle insurance
  • Motor Fleet insurance – covering everything from 2 vehicles all the way up to 100+
  • Heavy vehicle insurance

Did You Know?


47,803 motor vehicles were stolen in the 2020/21 financial year.

(Theft Watch, 12 months to June 2021, National Motor Vehicle Theft Reduction Council)


Collisions, windscreen damage and storm/hail damage are the most common reasons for car insurance claims.

(QBE Personal Lines claims for car insurance, 1 January to 31 October 2021)


22,001 domestic motor claims were lodged following the floods in South-East Qld and NSW in early 2022.

(Insurance Council of Australia, Historical Catastrophe Data, April 2022)

What Can Be Covered
Do for You?

Being part of the Steadfast group, means Be Covered has access to the exclusive Steadfast motor insurance policy provided by most insurers which provides you with extensive protection if your vehicle suffers loss or damage. The exact cover you can receive depends on the policy that you take out and whether or not a Steadfast policy is most suited to you. Areas Be Covered take into consideration when looking at the right insurance for you is;


  • Do you require hire car cover following an at fault claim?
  • Is New for Old replacement important to you?
  • Do you require cover for signwriting and additional accessories like racking?
  • Is Excess Free Windscreen Replacement important to you?
  • How will the vehicle be used? Is it going on-site carrying materials or a director’s vehicle used to cart the kids around on the weekend?

Each Commercial Vehicle insurance policy is different with one policy automatically including cover for signwriting and excess free windscreen replacement whereas another may not. So whether you are buying a new vehicle or looking to make sure you are getting the best deal on your current program – contact the experts at Be Covered.

We Have the Building Industry Covered

Specialist Construction & Building
Insurance Broker

Be Covered are a construction and building insurance expert and can assist you with covering one off director’s prestige vehicles all the way up to your motor fleets covering everything from utes to bobcats.