For Subcontractors & Tradies
Business Insurance for
Business insurance for plumbers is vital to safeguarding your livelihood, as well as protecting your equipment, customers, and employees. Plumbers are among the first trades to enter and the last trades to leave a construction site. They work at all project stages and invest significantly in equipment, products and people to get the job done right.
With such a central role in any project, it’s little wonder that Australian plumbing business faces many risks, on-site, off-site or travelling in-between.
Some of the most common risks faced by plumbers include:
- Product – failure of the installed product, legal liability for payment disputes
- Site – third-party property, contract works, design/buildability risks
- Transport – vehicle, materials in transit
- Operational – employee, safety, cyber security
- Warehouse/Office/ Showroom – theft, fire, business interruption
Fear not! Adelaide-based Be Covered Insurance Brokers take the hard part out of understanding these risks and getting the right mix of insurances to suit your risk appetite. Whether you work in South Australia or interstate, we can help you protect your business from potential risks that could quickly escalate into expensive problems.
Insurance Products for
Most Plumbers understand managing risks like damage caused by a product failing, vehicle insurance or the all-too-common theft of copper or other valuable equipment. However, a wide range of risks is not well understood. Often, even if the risk is understood, coverage for such threats is not. In our experience, new and long-standing businesses both in Adelaide and beyond benefit from reviewing their insurance to ensure it meets their evolving needs.
There are numerous specialised types of insurance for businesses in the plumbing industry, including:
- Statutory liability to cover risks such as OHS, environmental and employment practices
- Professional indemnity for design risk and pure economic loss claims
- Legal liability for contract or payment disputes
- Tenant liability for leased premises
- Cyber liability to protect valuable infrastructure and data
- Materials and equipment both on and away from site
- Machinery and electronic equipment breakdown
Like you, Be Covered Insurance Brokers carefully evaluate your business needs to create custom-fitting insurance programs. Every plumber faces different risks, business outcomes, and goals they want to achieve. We understand this, and take the time to get to know you and your business. Our experienced brokers will work with you to create a tailored plan based on your needs. For cover you can rely on, and the peace of mind you deserve, trust Be Covered Insurance Brokers.
Do What You Do
Best and Let Us Get
Fill out the form to get started.
"*" indicates required fields