Management Liability is a tailored insurance offering that provides cover to Senior Management and the Company for the decisions and responsibilities involved in running a business.
Various levels of cover can be provided including:
- Occupational Health & Safety Incidents – at your premises and on site!
- Employment Practice Liability
- Tax Audits / Investigations
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Statutory Liability
What Can Be Covered
Do for You?
As a construction and building insurance specialist, we understand the diverse insurance needs of the industry and that despite your best intentions, breaches of legislation and compliance can still happen and stakeholder expectations can be mismanaged. These scenarios can bring liability exposure to a company or its directors and officers personally.
A comprehensive Management Liability policy suited for those operating in the construction industry can provide cover in various scenarios, including:
- Your actions as a director or officer in managing the business
- Allegations of wrongful employment practices (e.g. wrongful dismissal, bullying and harassment claims)
- Crime (e.g. fraud, theft)
- Statutory liability (breaching various Australian statutes where legally insurable)
- Regulatory body investigations
As well as the company itself, directors and officers can be held personally liable for management decisions, putting their own personal assets at risk.
Claims vary and can be made by various parties including;
- Government agencies
Management Liability insurance provides cover to help you defend, settle or pay compensation claims within your chosen limits of your insurance package.
We Have the Building
Specialist Construction & Building
Be Covered, we take the time to get to know your business, get the cover that’s right for you and, if something does go wrong, Be Covered are on your side with the knowledge and experience to handle even the toughest claims – that’s our difference.